heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Will Kyle do it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seriously want to know everyone's response.??I'm not going to say what Kyle may or may not do - it's probably not allowed in the forums.??However, if you caught the new episode of South Park you know what I'm talking about.

So, you think Kyle will do it?

On a side note, I think Cartman's gay and wants Kyle to do it because he has a crush on him.??I mean... what he did to Butters???His Miss Prissy Pants doll???Plus, Kyle saved him from going on Dateline when he faked having Tourette's (the episode in which Cartman admitted to certain relations with his male cousin).??I think Eric's in love.??=p

P.S. - We should have a Poll section in the RL threads.??No1

P.S.S. - I'm running this poll until Tuesday. We'll all know the results next Wednesday (I think anyway...It said it was a trilogy, but the end of the episode said we'd found out next week). =p
...Puppies.
Sorry, but please keep polls to RO Related issues. Icon_sad

Moved to General.
Aww, we can't have a Non-RO poll even in the Non-RO threads? Icon_redface
Hm... I guess not, lol. I never knew that either.
Hehe sorry.

So did kyle do it?
I'm afraid to know what Kyle will do... so uhh .. I don't know xD.

I rarely watch South Park anyway. The only time I watched a full episode of South Park was at Holy Krap's house o.o;
LoL

We don't know if Kyle's done it yet and I am starting to think he won't.

You see, Kyle is the voice of reason in the entire show.??Yeah, Stan see's the frivolity in everything that is South Park, but Kyle is the one who enlightens us with his lesson learned for the day at the end of the episode.??Kyle is the one who always sees through Cartman's farcities.

Kyle is the one who tries to at least inform everyone of the truth - even if they fail to realize.??He's the only one who see the wrong and right in things and starts the good fight.??He's the hope left in Pandora's box.??And in the end, he is always the one subjugating Cartman in his deeds.??That alone is what makes me believe he won't do it.

He'll prolly come back with that since the Leprechaun came from Imagination Land he is erego automatically renderred a falsity in light of the fact that everything in Imagination Land is everything which does not actually exist.??Everything in Imagination Land is something we have imagined existed but, in truth, does not.??If Kyle doesn't take the Leprechaun's origination he can cite the fact that his signed agreement to Cartman was never notarized thereby nullifying it entirely.??=o
...Puppies.
Reference URL's