heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Death Dealers Resurrection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Death Dealers

We'll just skip the intro and go straight to the good stuff.

-Is coming back to life and is looking for newer players.
-We are a level 9 guild.
-WoE orientated guild.
-We have guild events (prizes can be won and monster hunts)
-Dedicated to help new players get started and get out there.

Our only requirement is dedication. We are looking for new dedicated players that WANT to become better players.

How to join:

Either contact me (Tripp) , or Draken. (Guild Leaders...yes we have two, we're cool like that.)
The Neo Empire Oracle guild would like to know more about the Death Dealers organisation and if an alliance could be benefic for both alliances.

-Krimlin
Death dealers,... join us.. the hunt is on.
Join us! We give free Candy!
DJ Kara here! Death Dealers are coming back so c'mon and join in on the fun
Yaay, reaching a high of 10+ people on consistently Love
And lots and lots of db/bb parties~

Joooin Us o____o
Tripp and Draken=awesome, so you guys who do choose this guild are in a great place with other great members.

I love fighting you all in pvp and woe Evil
Hi I am new to this Server and looking for a Guild. I have been playing for a long time and have just moved Servers Due to old on closed down.

Death Dealers sound like a great bunch and people and sounds like a lot of fun so please PM me in game on : Sethric He is my main if you are still looking for recuits and if it is possible for a trial.

Thanks Icon_biggrin
This guild sounds like a really good guild. ^--^

Can Teiko join it~?
IGN- TeikoDrinksVenom
62/32 rogue ^-^;
Hiya ^_^

I'll add you to the guild if you're still interested in the near time future. Remember, our guild rules require you to be friendly No1

Bug me or Spire if you see him online
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's