heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone it's nice to meet you all. Btw how many people are currently on this server?
Welcome to the server Zellus.Icon_wink

At peek time/Woe we are around 90-100 online, otherwise I believe it goes around the 50-60. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.
Welcome ^_^
Welcomes coming from me also Icon_biggrin
If you need any help in game just message Rika or Aorie Ok
welcome to the server Icon_smile
Welcome!??And Auron's right for the most part, I get on when I get home from work at 9pm (10pm server time) so there's about 30-45 people when I get on.??20 of them are merches in Pront, though.??I don't count those given the @autotrade command (there's literally no one there unless someone is just openin up shop while they chat away in town) so it's really 10-20 at night, 30-50 in the day, and upwards of 90 in times of WoE.??Unless, of course, the @autotrade'ed people arent counted in the logon screen.??=o

If you're anything like me, that's the answer you're looking for.??HeRO is a cute lil community with the best RO in town.??I love it... Although there could be more people online for me to Bragi.??Love
Reference URL's