heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: I, Jack!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the Pumpkin king...

Just teasing. Hello fellow members of HeRO. Just started today, took forever to download but it is up and working now; hope to see all of you in game. I started my first character "Skellington" so if you want to play with me just send me a tell.

(I'm still new to RO though; Just read a few guides to get me started-So far, so good.)
Welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay... Icon_biggrin
Welcome Icon_smile
Welcome ^_^
Welcome! *waves* Icon_smile

Have you read my guild's information! Its starting up soon, once Gunslingers are introduced into the server! Evil
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3770
Let me know what you think, and if you are interested in joining! Ok (Understand I don't want you to feel pressured. You're still trying to get used to RO, I understand! Just thought about inviting you! No1.)
But meanwhile I hope you enjoy this wonderful server!

WELCOME!Kissy2

~Cortana~
Welcome Jack Skellington! Icon_smile
I hope you enjoy this wonderful server!
If you have any questions feel free the PM me on forum or in-game (if I'm on)
Have a great time!!! ENJOY! Ok

~Rei Ayanami 18~ Whistle
Welcome to heRO.
Welcome, I like Beetlejuice more......
Welcome! And don't mind Jasper, there's obviously something wrong with him! =D
What's this? What's this?
There's color everywhere.
What's this? There's white things in the air.
What's this? I can't believe my eyes, I must be dreaming, Wake up, Jack, this isn't fair!
What's this?

Thank you all for your kind words and generosity.
So far I have enjoyed my heRO experience, and I would like to extend gratitude for those whom have answered my inqueries ingame.

Also, thank you very much WhiteTiger for the Gladius; I'm taking good care of it!??Very much appreciated!~

I want it, oh, I want it,
Oh, I want it for my own!
I've got to know,
I've got to know,
What is this place that I have found?
What is this???--HeRO!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's