heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Greetings from Avalon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hiya all, ive spend a few days on Hero and well its the best rag server ive ever played, as it is ill be playing for a long time so i thought i may as well join the forum and hang out with you guys and girls here. Icon_biggrin

A little about myself, um well i love to RP, the whole swordsman class is my Favourate. My user names ussuly Have Either Valon, Avalon or Fates in there somewhere so its a good way to tell if its me..

Hope i get to meet you all in game Icon_biggrin
Hi Avalon, welcome to heRO :D. I saw you talking on main this morning xD
Hiya ^_^ I met you in game during the event last night, hope you enjoyed.
welcome Icon_biggrin
Welcome Avalon! I hope you continue to enjoy heRO server!
I love you sig! Icon_lol
I love Swords too! Icon_biggrin *refer to user Title*

Well hope to see you in-game sometime soon!
If you need any help or have any questions PM me game of Forum!
Have a great day! /no1

~Rei Ayanami 18
where is Xander ?
The event was AWSOME!!!!! most fun ive had on rag in a very long time, thx for the complement for the sig, needed something to put down and i was annoyed that i spent 50k on a weapon i couldnt use so there ya go Icon_biggrin, ill most likley be on in about 7 hours. Well im always on main chat so you can obviously tell if im online.

Xander doesnt like forums (I have no idea why) but ill try and convince him to join, who knows but im dont want to make him do soemthing he doesnt want to do.
Hi, and welcome to HeRO!

Sorry for almost reporting you and your friend for botting!??Sweat
Welcome to the server Avalon.Icon_wink
Really Icon_biggrin, I guess when you train for 16 hours straight most people think there botting...almost wish i had missed a good episode of stargate lol Kidding, i refuse to bot wheres the sense of Achievement from that.

Anyway dude its all good no damage done. Icon_biggrin

Wish i was playing now but im at school..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's