heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Question About Godlike Quests...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I remember once reading on this forum that you could make the godlikes through a GM if you had the materials, and you guys said no one had ever done that. I'm not really here to ask about that...but instead about another thing that bugged me.

Why do we not have the godlike quests? Is there some reason I'm missing cause I remember the quests giving some pretty cool items when you take the time to finish them.

So again I ask, why do we not have the quests here?
If I remember right, to make God items you have to go through a 4 stage quest, and one of the quests has to be completed by 100 people before you can move on the to the next one. And until the server gets bigger I don't think we'll be able to do that quest.
Imo if the server isnt big enough to let people do the quest it is because the server isnt ready to handle those items.
We decided to not have those npc at the start of the server, reasons were not precisely defined, we just prefered not to include them. Later on people inquired about the godlike items and we said we would make them should someone bring us the proper material. To be honest I hope no one comes up with them, those items are overpowered, specially for a small server. (Woah, Krimlin and I agree! XD)

Anyway now I use some of the god item maps for events/quest, such as the ToH and Poring Taming event.

As for the 100 ppl, didnt know that one, but I know that only 1 godlike item can be made at the time, then the next one has to be made, then 3rd and 4th before the 1st one can be made again.
Ah okay thanks for satisfying my curiosities :]
Well, on such a small server if someone manages to actually gather all the stuff, they should be entitled to it, don't you think?

MVP cards and GR and what not are pretty powerful on a small server like this, especially towards the beginning. But there's no reason not to deprive them of the card if they take the time to hunt it that much, neh?

So if someone actually manages to pop out all the godly item stuff...more power to them. They had to go through hell and high water to manage it- certainly. And then comes the reward of being able to CAUSE hell and high water. No1
The stuff for making those equips is just about luck from castle drops, there is no hunting or time consuming evolved here.
B>SLeipnir plx
We said we would produce the item if someone gathers all the material.
May Valkyrie have mercy on us all if someone is to make a god item
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's