heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: can't even open the game xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'v been working at this for 3 days now and i can't get it. I'v reinstalled like 5-6 times but everytime i run the heRO.exe it always give me an error saying "Unable to load table class_tab.txt" iv read on other RO forums about this and i think??it has something to do with my data.ini file... but i dont know... their guilds were really vague please help xD
Make sure you don't have a data folder.

Basically this error is saying that it's not finding this file. This file is in our hero.grf

data.ini is what tells the client what to read, which is why it should contain:

[Data]
0=heRO.grf -> our server patch
1=sdata.grf -> Gravity file
2=data.grf -> Gravity file

This tells your client, check the server patch first, then RO's files.

However, it will always look in the "data" folder first, which is why if you have one, remove or rename it.
i dont have a data folder, iv checked xD and iv tried that thing with the data.ini file and when i try to save it, it says it can't save because it's not the writh path... but i know for a fact it is
Make sure your data.ini contains:

[Data]
0=heRO.grf
1=sdata.grf
2=data.grf

And re-apply the server's patch, hope this helps.
wait a sec.. i dont rememebr my data.ini folder needed to be that... but it is that soo um.. not the problem? and everytime iv reinstalled iv repatched so i dont think thats problem eiher...
Well the data.ini file is included in the server files that you have to put in your RO folder.
i did, i copyed all the files from the server stuff into my RO folder
Could you post me a screenshot of your RO folder please?
how do i do that? xD iv never had to do it before
Hit the prt screen button on your keyboard.
Open Paint (Start > Accessories > Paint)
Paste the screenshot.
Save the files.
Host is on http://www.imageshack.us/
Paste here the last link.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's