heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Custom Pet Equips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pandora i was thinking that maybe the custom pets should have equipment like the regular pets have...

and i also was thinking that the incubus would be a good pet to have as a custom pet to go with the hair and hat and the succubus..and maybe the hyegun as well to go with hat and bongun and munak plus it just look cool and allow the sword to equip to it.....

oh and one more thing i was wondering is it possible for you to allow the pet owner to accumalate exp from it kills some pets kill monsters because it is strong it would be nice to accumalete some of that exp from the kills kind of a perk for having a pet....it would be well balanced seeing how not all pets fight and the ones that do dont fight all the time....ppreciate the time in reading this..
The pet equips are something that has been attempted, but for whatever reason the pets just won't equip 'em. As far as I know, eAthena hasn't been able to make it work.
Want some cake to go with all that?... >_<
I don't understand how it can't work. o.0

I mean, shouldn't the same script and sprite logic work for the custom pets? What goes wrong? X_x?
Well for starters you need an actual item sprite, like Poring has the backpack and rocker the glasses. Those are integrated in the monster itself. And No, gravity did not conviently add those to our custom pets Icon_razz

But even with monster sprite properly modified (we got a pet item for succubus), I have not been able to make it work so far.
That's what I'm asking. I know you have to make a sprite and such. I'm just confused as to why it doesn't work. What did Gravity do to the current pets to make `em work? I bet you're prolly confused, too, though, seeing as to how it hasn't been implemented yet. I guess it was a dumb question. I was just curious. xp
I've heard it's possible to make it work and I did try, but I havent succeeded yet, eh no one's perfect. I tried with succubus, who's pet item is a cute heart headband, but it just doesnt equip it when double clicking on it.
Reference URL's