heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Happy Halloween!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Tonight, more halloween visitors will be added to Prontera, as well as a special Halloween quest, available until November 1st. It will allow those who complete it to earn 5 allegiance points + 1 special gear and other tidbits that we also threw in there.

The scripts was made by GM-Loki mostly [Send any complaints to him! lol], along with a few fix and corrections by myself. It might be a little evil at time (hey it's halloween!).

I repeat this quest is EVIL and PAINFUL, thus you are now WARNED, start it at your own risk!!

To start, the NPC give you kinda vague information and will not repeat their info twice, so make sure to listen well!! Secondly they move around, so have fun searching for them!! And lastly, make sure you talk to them fast, before they move away!

To start the Halloween Quest, head to Prontera and find the Pumpkin Spire, he's somewhere in Pront and he MOVES! XD

You might come upon a weird item, take it to a strange man in the Dead Branch room, who knows he might be able to do something with it.

Also, expect an event wednesday night (the 31st) before WoE.

Have a Happy Halloween heroes!
Evil
OMG EVENT D:
*Will do this weekend*
Just a thought, perhaps next time scripting fancy NPCs like this, include an option for a repeat of what was said, in case just by chance when reading what bathory has to say in mag_dun02 a monster should appear and kill midway through the text, and you then have no idea what to do. Also, I agree with most people, and will post in Bloody's topic about it, but aggro monsters in Prontera is a terrible decision because of the poor merchants.
but its so funny seeing merchants dead everywhere lol >< adds to the halloween gloom and joy Icon_biggrin
Those Autum Leaf Cats are god like job experience, thinking about training on them with my sader xD
Man these wings were about the most impossible things to get for a sage class character, I don't see many sage players as mains getting these wings.

And the priests are normally the ones to talk about this problem!
But then again, I heard a lot of people complain about this, I did get the wings but only because of the help of a few other people.
First to get Wings >< and i was lvl 59 when i did the quest and im a shield sader. So if i can finish it anyone can. Comeon Loki make the next quest harder ><
i should kill you.....slowly........this quest is HARD, speaking of which, im stuck in this quest...lol
Shield Crusader Boy-You have insta cast on the Boomerang, and you do have access to heal. I actually see saders and priests having the easiest time getting the wings due to all the undead.
I don't even know what I'm supposed to get. I talked to the pumpkin thing, but I didn't read anything about gathering stuffs. He just said something about someone and then, "Oh no, I have to go, they're here!" and nothing more. D:

Oh well, quests tend to piss me off more than they are fun, imo. =o
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's