heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Superb new idea!!!!!!!!! IMPLEMENT NOW PLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about you get rid of the damned aggro monsters in pront? They are killing Merchants and low level chars
lol

you could always vend in other towns, like say izlude as our market place? or Even Alberta, it hardly ever gets any attention at all cuz it's layout sucks
Vending in other towns almost never happens. Most people will always stay in pront, and go to pront. I've seen, and been part of a few attempts to start up shops in other towns, but it never happens. I also agree with bloody, aggro monsters in Prontera is a rather silly idea.
Ms. Pandora mentioned how she will change that today yesterday night ^_^; This one should be fixed quickly.

A better idea is to disconnect Mr. Loki's head from his neck and the rest of his body.
Quote:A better idea is to disconnect Mr. Loki's head from his neck and the rest of his body.

ah you can feel the love Icon_lol
Agreed!
Yeah I did appologize for the agro monster in Prontera last night and said I would fix this morning.

The Pumkingrings have relocated to Morroc.
Reference URL's