heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Server Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i havent downloaded this server yet and im used to high rates so im not sure if the commands/NPCs are different. so i have a few questions about the server so i can decide if i should download it...

1) does this server have these commands? - @storage , @go [town] , @warp [map_code] , @mi / ii [monster/item_name] , @whodrops [item_name] , @whereis [monster_name] , @load / return

2) does this server have these NPCs? - stat / skill resetter , card remover , job changer , rental NPC (peco, falcon, cart) , market / broadcast NPC , warper NPC , mall NPC

3) what other useful @commands / NPCs does this server have?

if theres any other crazy custom stuff other then whats advertised on the site, include that too, thankz Icon_wink
1) heRO has whodrops, mi but none of the others. A list of them is available in RMS page for heRO.

2) Stat skill resetter yes, broadcast NPC is done by @main, and there is warper NPC (but need to "unlock" a warp first by going on foot the first time to those places, then pay to unlock the warp for warper npc.) Don't have anyone else.

3) again, all the @command list is available in RMS page for heRO... it maybe somewhere on the server too.
I decided to give you a list of things you can do for commands that you mentioned wich arnt implemented here on heRO

1)
@storage... no, you have to use kafra for that
@go... no, use warp npc's as mentioned by Namine
@warp... no, stock on flywings or get a Teleport clip(creamy card)
@mi / ii... yes we have
@whodrops... yes we have
@whereis... no, use ratemyserver.net if you need to find out where
@load / return... not sure what this command does exactly but its a no

2)
stat / skill resetter... yes we do, but it gets pretty expensive as you are higher lvls
card remover... no, make sure you are positive on what card your putting on what
job changer... no, you gotta do it all the old fasion way
rental NPC... no, once again old fashion way(wich isnt hard at all)
market / broadcast NPC... Sort of, like Namine said, we use @main
warper NPC... yes, but you gotta unlock warps as mentioned by Namine
mall NPC... no, although i dont know what it does exactly

3)Things we have you havnt mentioned
Healer NPC... Heals you for a small cost
Slotter NPC... can slot some weapons and armors at a cost depending on the item

for other commands... i dont think we got anything special

I hope you join us and have fun with us

P.S. feel free to make a Gunslinger and join the UNSC: Assault Squad... for info on guild look in guild section in forumsIcon_biggrin
I'll list the stuff we DONT have from your list:

commands? - @storage , @go [town] , @warp [map_code], @whereis [monster_name] , @load / return

NPCs? - card remover , job changer , rental NPC (peco, falcon, cart) , market / broadcast NPC , mall NPC

Since we're a low rate, you have to do job quests, and get your cart/falcon/peco from the respective npc who sell them. We have resetter and warpers for a fee.

List of commands can be found here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2023

We have many custom NPCs, you can find a list here:
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2689

Enjoy~ ^_^
k thankz, guess ill download it and try. oh and is there any sort of NPC that sells special items like wings, hard-to-get equipment, or other things that normally wouldnt be sold by an NPC?
and is there a certain age i have to be to become a GM?
slotter npc is not unique to heRO but a part of gravity's update though

No NPC sells special equipment or items. All of them are to be done the regular way or done through special quests unique to heRO.
No, there is no "mall" with npc that sells stuff. There are quest however to earn wings and special equipments.
last thing i hope but, what age do i need to be to become a GM? ive played RO overall for 3 or 4 years so i know alot about it, but im also pretty young...although im technically a teen x_X

any other requirements to become a gm would be nice too Icon_suprised

thankz
Check the post about how to become gm, its in server information section.
Reference URL's