heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Aloha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Y'all

After having a really disgusting experience in my last RO Private server, I decided to come here, since this is the most sexy offer I have seen on a RO server.

My name is Nicole, I am from Spain, 23 years old. I have been playing mmorpg's since my brother got UO on his computer, many years ago. At first it was kind of new for me, when I was 15 years old. All I did with the computer was chat, but UO was so exciting... I could chat and do things also, wonderful things...

Many time has passed since then, and many games... I have been in the closed Betas of many of the popular MMORPG's right now, and before. UO, Shadowbane, DaoC, SWG, ROSE, City of Heroes, EVE, Anarchy Online, Lineage, Lineage 2, Tibia, Argentum, World of Warcraft, RYL, RYL2, Everquest 1 and 2... I played almost everything out in the market, and some that never did it... Right now I am in the closed beta of Warhammer online but the testing stopped until December so... ?Why not give this server a try?

What kind of player I am... Well... I am kind of hardcore, they used to think I was Korean in RYL... That doesn't mean I play a lot, just that with the knowledge of mmorpg's that I got with the years I know how to not waste my time while I play. I can play almost any class, but I feel more comfortable with Stealthers, Supporters or DPS. Since this is a low rate, I decided to play a Dancer/Gypsy. They are more powerful than people think Evil

Currently, I am downloading everything I need to play. Tonight I will be done and finally able to start over again. I am not afraid to start from 0 since I believe this server has much to offer. I just expect the community offers a lot also, since an important aspect from RO is this one, at least for me.

?What do I like from Hero Server?

GM's are active, they care for the community, they hear them. That's more than enough to make this worth trying.

My IGN will be Loveless , if it's not taken... (I Hope it's not...)

[Image: ohyg7.th.jpg]

This is me, cya'll in game No1

EDIT: I made the post more extense since I was bored Laugh Ok
Welcome, really nice introduction. -joined the server today too @.@-

Hope to see ya ingame, making new friends is always sexeh Ok.
Welcome :D Always nice to see new players ^ ^
Wow, that's a lot of games you've played..
Enjoy your stay here :3
Welcome ^_^

Oh from spain, like our national ClouD Icon_smile
Thank you Kenkaru, Altaire and GM-Pandora. It's nice to write an introduction post and actually, having mature people answering it.

I have not started game yet and a GM took some time to welcome me. That's really touching:

I've never seen a GM after playing 1 year in my last server. I left because I was suffering heavy sexual harassment and racism, because I wasn't sharing the same language and nationality.

I took screenshot, checked the server rules and sent a pm to admin, since they were breaking the rules but... I also started a forum thread for everybody to see what was happening.

I am still waiting for an answer and that was 2 days ago.

Community answers on my problem hasn't been possitive: Most doesn't really care about what happens to the people of the server, they only want their l33t items and well. Other just try to make fun of the thing, with comments like ''Go quit server'' ''Nobody cares'' you can imagine rest...

The thread is indeed becoming ''nice'', I still hope a GM show up and at least tell me if he is going or not going to do something about it, before I leave completely.

But... I think that will not happen.
Ok hey if you are from Spain that means we both speak spanish, even if we use different pronouns and other grammar difference is still spanish in the end lol. Rally looking forward to meet ya in game. Oh and we also the same age too lol.
That will be possible as soon as I end with all the stuff.

I already installed and patched one of the two clients I need to install and download...

So as soon as the other one is downloaded, I will work it and hopefully in 2 or less hours I can start playing.

No1
Hiya welcome to HeRO. I basicly joined because of how good the communtiy is to. Also Gm's like Loki and Pandora have always checked in atleast once a day to check up on everyone. Sry to enother Gm if ive missed you i do have to go to school ><.
Thank you!

I got everything , but Sakray seems to patch forever. I got some errors trying to patch...

I hope I can at least start soon.
That seems to always happen when you patch Sakray, it happened to me yet RO still works, so you should be fine. And welcome to heRO :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's