heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Halloween Wings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya its avalon again. I have a pair of Halloween wings (after possibly the most annyoing quest ive ever done) but theres smething that really annoys me about them. I can understand why you would make it so you can trade it to other players (so people wouldnt do the quest then sell them straight away) but what about a persons other charicters they should atleast be able to be used by other Charicters on the account there is no way i would go threw that much trouble just to get a seocnd pair of wings when my frist pair is just fine.

So my sugestion is this, can you please make it so the Wings can be passed along different charicters on the same account where is the harm in doing that.
They can be used by other characters on your account.... using Kafra storage to transfer them....
Exactly, unequip them and place them in your Storage. Then with another character, get the wings back from Kafra.
hmmm maybe in my own stupidy i missclicked or somethin..let me check for a sec..

Edit- Lol im a idiot some times forgot to check if there was a lvl requirment. Guess we all make mistakes ><. thanks for the help all.
Yeah hehe the spiderweb wings are tradable, sellable, transferable and all that Icon_wink

Honest mistake, no problem.
Reference URL's