heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Beeman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy folks, I'm downloading the client and intend to be playin' either tomorrow or the day after(yes I'm a loser and would play on Halloween >.> ).

I'm not new to Ragnarok but I am a noob...try and make some sense out of that!

Anyhoo, I hope to have many wild adventures here though I may bug a few people with nooberish questions once I'm in-game.

I also plan on dragging a few of my buddies here to try it out, see if we like it here. Hopefully we'll love it here(I hate changing servers D: ) and will fit in fine and dandy.
xD You aren't a loser for playing on Halloween haha
Yay for new people n_n
awsm welcome to HeRo server, hope you like it here Kissy
I'll be playing on halloween too(because I dont celebrate it :< ), feel free to ask me any questions :D
Welcome ^_^ Enjoy heRO and yay if you invite all your friends Icon_smile
Wow lots of people keep bringing friends with them lately, HeRO is gunna get big if all these people stay, but that could be a good thing ^_^

Anyway, good luck and have fun here on HeRO
Welcome to your new home :D.

Yay for more people bringing their friends,more people = more exiting Woes :D. Ok

Icon_biggrin Feel free to bother me with any questions, I'm Always ready to lend a hand.
Well, my questions are generally server-based but I think I pretty much got it covered already. Thanks for the warm welcome, guys :D :D
Reference URL's