heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Excalibur and Star Gladiators...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it's at all possible to get either excalibur or refined excalibur on this server. Refined excalibur might be a bit unbalanced but excalibur would be very nice to have.

As for star gladiators, I was wondering if there was any skill that crashed the user's client. Back in the earlier days of my old server star gladiators/taekwon masters' skill called "feeling(Perception on iRO)" would crash the star gladiator's client. It was quite troublesome but you were still able to get miracle of the sun, the moon and the stars so it wasn't too horribly bad. I imagine the eAthena's updates fixed that somewhere along the way but my old server didn't exactly update with RO/Sakray/eAthena so I just wanted to confirm :D
Since we implemented TK,SG and SL after they were pretty much fully debuged we never experienced this crash, at least I never heard of it on heRO.
I see, and what about excalibur? >___>
Refined is a definate no, as for the other version, dunno, is there a quest for it on officials?
The regular Excalibur is part of the niflheim lvl 4 weapon quests. and those are long and tedious and depend a lot on your luckj
Reference URL's