heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Small Reward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I said if we hit 100+ players I would give a small reward, so.. any suggestions? ^_^

Keep in mind:

- It should benefit as many players as possible so not something related to 1 class only.

- Be reasonable lol I'm sure we'll receive mostly unreasonable suggestions, but oh well, worth a try anyway.

Icon_biggrin
Quote:but oh well, worth a try anyway
resetIcon_biggrin
*clubs Krim with an aluminum bat*

we should all get cake - delicious cake
lol reset and we all get to choose a special uncarded weapon and armor piece Icon_razz

haha... i dunnogive everyone couple of oca's?
Namin? will like to reset just Mr. Krimlin's character's and account to grant his lifelong goal in heRO~ then distribute his storage and items to everyone Icon_biggrin
Well, I would suggest a double exp event and maybe raise drop a bit, to double or less.

You know, from day X to day X. But don't make it long...
Do more events? Maybe a big Event day :D
Or Spire could write a super 10 page history
Quote:Namin? will like to reset just Mr. Krimlin's character's and account

I like this suggestion

Quote:Well, I would suggest a double exp event and maybe raise drop a bit, to double or less.

You know, from day X to day X. But don't make it long...
But I like this suggestion even more

Spire, the thing about an event being bad is: Only some people get to participate. Those who work during the day/afternoon and only play during late night OR people from different timezones get nothing at all.
Namine Wrote:Namin? will like to reset just Mr. Krimlin's character's and account to grant his lifelong goal in heRO~ then distribute his storage and items to everyone Icon_biggrin
Ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's