heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Showname...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I didn't exactly know if this fit in help or questions but it's more a question than anything so shazaam.

Basically, I was wondering if it's normal for /showname to be constantly set to two. Personally, I like style one more because it's more classy and only generally use two for seeing what guild matches what emblem when I see a new emblem floatin' around.

Is this a server variable that can be changed by any chance? If so I'd really enjoy it if I could switch between style one and two with /showname >.>

If it's a bug then...well, that sucks D:
I too am a fan of /showname 1, as it is more appealing to the eye for me.

Having it as the default one to begin with is fine, but I'm not a fan of being stuck with just /showname 2 all the time.
Didn't make any modification to this, didn't even know this existed actually ^_^; so it's working as intended I guess.
Well, if you type /showname it tells you that you're switching from style one to two and back again. Style one has thicker font and titles show up on top of your name(party name and guild name aren't shown). I like style one because it's classier for just chilling in-town and stuff. Style two is what's currently active all the time and is what I pretty much only use to see who's in what guild when I see a new emblem.
yeah, I personally prefer style one, but I'm fine if it's too big a hassle
you guys are aware that if you use CTRL+Y and toggle /showname to "on" it will be set to showname type 1 and stay that way right? Whistle
GM-Aki Wrote:you guys are aware that if you use ALT+Y and toggle /showname to "on" it will be set to showname type 1 and stay that way right? Whistle

Thats more like it~

Thanks for the info Aki <3
That's the same thing as typing /showname when you first log on. Doesn't work, either >.>

I was so excited, too D:
It doesnt stay after log out unfortunatly. You could always set it in your shortcut list, still have to trigger it each time you log the client however, just as you would /noctrl or /noshift :\
Just wanted to post a little screen of showname on 1. (totally beat Mondt to this cause he deleted all of his :twistedIcon_smile

[Image: screenrairo058nx8.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's