heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: God it's been a while..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. I'm not sure if -anyone- remembers me at all.. lol..but hey hey.

I'm Austin, I think I've been banned once, from ben(asked him to), then again I thought he or boomy quit.. o.O

Anyways, since I'm not really ban anymore I guess (I was bored I figured I'd say hi.)

If anyone remembers me.. maybe you can help me regain my balance, I remember Neo (manifus) and Lucky Day (I think she was a blacksmith last time I saw her, and neo was the first sinX =D

She went from me to him (lol) but it's all good, figured I'd stop by, go ingame check it out, I remember boomy ben and pandora, from the GMs, not much else to say but that, gonna check if I still have an account!

So hihi, btw my name's Austin!
wb demonic and yes i remeber you.you prob dont member me though Icon_razz.
order of chaos I remember... shadesofblue.. I don't recall, char names?
<< Anaksunamoon /sniper
<< Asunamoon / lord knight

i was neither when you were here though Icon_razz just a hunter and a knight i never used.
Hah, alright, alright..well good to see old folks that -don't- hate me <3
Anaksunamun* i misspelled my own name .. thats just sad. Ryxinger was the one who helped me spell it the way i wanted it to sound when i joined the server way back in the day. ohh the memorys are comeing back to me now .. you were GS our mortal enemys lol i miss the old days. remind me why were supposed to hate you? and you were married to lucky? i never knew that. I always thought she was married to just NEO. (i put that in capitol letters so maybe itll mean something Icon_razz)

BOO!
Hah, nah, I was married to her for a while then she was like following neo and he was giving her presents and I asked if he knew she was married to "some guy" and he said no, then I laughed and was like "hey luckyday, if neo can kill me I'll divorce you and let him marry you" while he was like one of the best people on the server, needless to say I got my ass handed to me on a silver platter with extra "stfu noob"

But yeah, I divorced, logged out, logged in a week later, spammed boomy (or ben, don't remember) with "OMG JOIN "LOLFAKESERVERRO" or something untill he banned me for a bit, I wonder if I could get it unbanned if it still is, having some download problems atm xD
hmmmm i find that intresting Ok its obviously before my time, this mustve been when the server was before 6 months young(and why hasnt swift or anyone from loa answered you haveto know him
Well if I'm reading my PMs right, I was in a guild called FreeLancers right before that, I was at seals, and a char named DenDanDun (I think an LK?) was my friend.
Reference URL's