heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: advanced fishing prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have used well over 1000 baits and not a single fishing point. is this normal? i do have the 50 points from the first spot

nevermind i finally got a point but jeezus 1000 baits for just one point?
I believe it's just random, not like for every certain number of bait you get a point. More like a certain % to get a point. At least that's what I think XD
Yep. It's not after a certain number of baits, it's like rolling a dice.
I actually found it to be quite the opposite as even Pandora said. I fished a lot at the advanced spot and never got 1 point, so I returned to the original fishing spot and got the 50 points there. Don't worry, it only takes around half hourIcon_biggrin But I returned to the Advanced spot and started gaining points. Just my personal experience. Not meaning to step on any toes GM-PandoraIcon_suprised
Ah, well yes you do need a certain number of points to learn at the advanced spot. Anak mentionned she already had the 50 from the basic spot.
i get about 10-15 lvl ups per 1000 bait xD
kinda annoying cause i can carry everything when that happen Icon_razz
yeah mu luck is very bad i get about 1 point for about every thousand baits but i still get my pleasant suprises once in a while i love so much so its all good.
Reference URL's