heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: [NEO] NEO EMPIRE ORACLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
------------[NEO] NEO EMPIRE ORACLE-------------

Guild is disbanded.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm quitting ro, it was fun but I spend too much time on it those last weeks and I can't afford playing anymore. Have fun everyone, cya.

Krim

[NEO] NEO EMPIRE ORACLE is now allied with the Death Dealers.

More stuff to come.
HOLY SHIT I'M SO JOINING!

KRIMLIN!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLDIER SEKARU GHOST DIVISION REPPORTING!
Gotta be kidding (you never know with him), but if you invite him I'm out Icon_lol
Sekaru you are certainly the biggest guild hopper on HeRO right now, I hope that's the reputation you were going for! XD

Good luck with the new guild Krim, even if I barely know ya!
Thank you a lot Aaronock!

Sekaru : Welcome Aboard.
Huntress : You got to be kidding me?Thinking
Huntress Wrote:Gotta be kidding (you never know with him), but if you invite him I'm out Icon_lol

lmao ok then I'll stick with Death dealers Icon_razz sorry krim ./pat perhaps an alliance one day unless that makes her out too LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Yeah I'm a guild hopper Icon_razz its the only way to really know how all the sides are like... plus I would stop hoping if I had a leader with good leadership skills Icon_razz but since Fio Jen Alex and Neo are gone I guess it can't be helped lol. Oh well time to see if Tripp can stop my momentum Icon_razz
Well, at least I'm not last on the list. Laugh
[NEO] NEO EMPIRE ORACLE is now allied with the Death Dealers.
Alexander Wrote:Well, at least I'm not last on the list. Laugh

lol you've been replaced.. now come back and take your spot!
Whoever the new "end-all-evil-must-burn-them-at-the-stake" person is, they can keep the position. No1
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's