heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: TaeKwon Mission Monster Target & non-implemented Monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so basically the subject explains it all... Laugh
My major concern is if there is a way for Ms. Pandora to fix this by which ever means she can do it with the ammount of control she has with the game/server or if it is just like that until these 'non-implemented monsters' are updated and introduced in the game?
I think Nyuu speaks for all TaeKwon Girls/Boys who seek Ranker positions on the Top 10 or already are on the list trying to get higher. >:3.??She loves the chance to have a monster such as (just an example of many) Fabre to slaughter and not have to kill monsters such as >_> Seyren Oh My God which can be tricky in some waysSweat(jk about that one Icon_razz); Nyuu would like the break from those bigger monsters Ok (but the Fabre she gets is ALWAYS the non-implemented one Icon_cry )
Anyways if Ms. Pandora could help me that would be very appriciated. Icon_biggrin
Thank you!
~Rei Ayanami 18~
Rei Ayanami 18 wonders if Miss Pandora has seen/read this thread...? Thinking
Rei would like an answer to her concern/suggestion/question about the above post Ok... Yes plz Icon_biggrin
Hello Rei Ayanami 18, yes the post has been read but Miss Aki can not really answer as she doesn't know Icon_cry

But Miss Aki would think that the mission information comes from the general monster information table which is why every monster comes up in the Mission Skill results. If that is such, then the results cannot be modified.

Miss Aki would also mention that Miss Rei Ayanami 18 double posted Icon_suprised

Whistle
contrary to what it says the mob is implemented just not on normal fields. The fabre you are getting is the one from the training grounds, and to remove the mob from taekwon mission would involve work that depending on the route taken would cause more problems than help x_x''

:edit: I'm too slow aki beat me to the punch Cry
Hey other GMs, how nice to see you guys Icon_biggrin

Don't know if it can be changed, but I took note of it.
Ok Thank You GMs Icon_smile
Just thought I'd ask cuz sometimes its just rediculous to always find a non-implemented monster(s) sometimes several times in-a-row X_x
Laugh Oh well... I guess it can't be helped. Just one of those things that TaeKwons will have to deal with Ok.
I appriciate all of your time with replying! Icon_biggrin
Thanks much! Whistle
~Rei Ayanami 18~

Icon_razzs: about the 'double post'.??I did it to have it come up as a new post on the main page.. to get GM attention to it; I wasn't sure if any GMs saw it, but I guess I was wrong... Sorry about that Sweat
Reference URL's