heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Cloudy's Sketch Requests - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Oh you started making some? I didn't know ^_^;;
yet another nice sketch! You are on a roll Cloudy.

for your pallets it may be that photobucket its doing the size constraint. I know on Image Shack it gives you the option to reduce it when storing it. Also it just might be a limitation photobucket does.
Oh maybe that's why! I shall try uploading the next one I make to another site ^_^

While i'm here would anyone else like a super sketch, they are free and they don't take that long to make so please if you want to see your character made into a creation apply now!
Here is my novice Cloudie
I usually go on with her to find people to draw for my random weekly sketch

[Image: cloudie-mystic.jpg]

Here is an example of lemon Tangerine Pallet:

[Image: Acolyte.jpg]

Sample Orange Pink:

[Image: sampleorangrpink.jpg]
Very Tropical colors ^.^ the Orange Pink is fine but the Tangerine one burns your eyes >.<. Try making it a little softer.
HAHA yeah they kinda do, yellow is a hard one to make look nice actually Icon_biggrin;;

Made another purple one (i'm liking blue purple and greens for some reason)

Sample Vibrant Lime(another go at yellows and green)

[Image: Vibrantlimesample.jpg]

Sample Green Blue Purple!

[Image: samplegreenpurple.jpg]

Sample Retro Nights!

[Image: retronights.jpg]

[Image: retronights2nd.jpg]
The colors are painfully bright on some of them T.T though i just LOVE your orange and pink grand birds! It's like Riding on a Rainbow Evil
Ah! Much better with Vibrant Lime, very cool! I Like your new Purple Pallete as well ^.^ and yeh making yellows look good is really hard >.<. But you seem to be getting good at it.

Here is another hope you all like, oh pandora feel free to use any of these pallets if you think they are any good okay?

Angelic Pallet!

[Image: ANGELICSWORDSMAN.jpg]

[Image: ANGELICARCHER.jpg]

[Image: ANGELICMAGEGM.jpg]

[Image: ANGELICMERCHANT.jpg]
EEEK GAD! THe armour and clothes are awsome, but for the love of everything ASURABLE change the pekos..they look like they are about to explode into flames. Everything else is perfect tho.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's