heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ask On Gameplay~..Pls answer~^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hihi..
i'm new member here..
i jus wan2 ask some questions b4 i play this RO server...

emm...
1.Does this server leveling fastQuestion Mark
2.Does this server has npc's like:JobChanger,Warper,Skill/Stat Resetter,MvpArena,PvpArena and WeaponDealer(include all of weapons in RO)Question Mark

Just these questionsWhistle..
please answerIcon_smile
1- depends of you ;P rates are 5/5/3. So it's 5x faster than leveling on an official server o_o

2-
-No Job Changer
-Yes there is a warper, but you need to unlock the warps first by going to the specific place o_o
-Yes for reset, but you need to pay a price and gather an item (depending on your base level)
-No MVP arena (You can rent a DB Room for your party and, if you're lucky enough to get your hands on those, snap some bloody branches there)
-Yes, we have some pvp arenas (you can use the @Duel command too!)
-Only regular weapon dealers
Welcomes to the server Icon_smile

As far as I can see a character can trans in 3 weeks and even sooner, even tho I'm lazy and won't trans for months to come xD

When it comes to unlocking warps, aside from just talking to the npc you also need to pay a small fine for unlocking. It may sound painful, but in reality it doesn't cost too much and keeps it balanced...

Keep in mind all resets are free below level 40~

Despite having non-custom Item Dealers, you can still obtain equipment from players easily through @main/shops for the right price. Something that won't be a problem to keep up with if you get into mining/fishing we have on the server.
Thkyou all for replying~~!!
just 1 more:

this server has update untill the latest version(rachel)??
This server is updated to rachel, but Namin? doubts that it is correct to say the latest version is Rachel. heRO has everything up to but not including Nameless Island, and the changes with Nameless Island (due to both technical and stability reasons. The GMs are in favor of a slower update to prevent server wipe as a result of instability at all cost.)
Thanks for answering everyone Icon_smile
Reference URL's