heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Star Gladiator Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have a few questions about my SG!

To reset my maps / monsters: I've read that you must sit beside a TK and both be doing /doridori at the same time, and each time you do it you get a .001% chance of resetting maps/monsters. Does the TK and the SG have to been at less than 100% hp/sp for this to work? And is the percent .001% on this server?

Miracle: I've read that this makes every enemy 'target of the stars' and each map 'map of the stars' and lasts for 30mins(?) and it procs from doing anything besides sitting at .001%. So each step I take has a .001% chance of activating it, each attack ect. I'm currently lv 81 and this has not happened yet. So is it disabled on this server? And if it is supposed to work, is there some pre req that I don't have? Or what?

Thanks in advance!
I don't know about the doridori reset thing but I do know that Miracle of the sun, the moon and the stars is supposed to activate when you're wandering aimlessly on a map and it's supposed to allow you to use any solar, lunar and stellar ability. For example, your warmths would all be usable on the one map. I think it's supposed to last one game-day because in night-mode it's supposed to cure the blindness from that attack speed skill(forget what it's called). Not in day-mode, though, you're pretty screwed with blindness in day mode >.>

Of course, I suppose I wouldn't really know anything about this besides what Kuraiko told me(if you remember him >.>) so wee...

Err..forgot to mention that the miracle only works on the map you activate it on. If you warp out of that map, you kill miracle and have to achieve it again. But I think if you die on a map and get resurrected, you keep miracle. I forget, I used to toy around with it a little on our old server but that was quite some time ago >.>
the dori dori map reset can only be accomplished when hp and sp are below 100% and the process can take up to 11 hours or worse depending on your luck. As for the map miracle its chance to activate is every single step you take but your odds of getting it are very low... you can play an sg for 1 year and still not get it.. its all luck Icon_razz
would it be possible for a GM to post the actual percentages of these things happening? I'd love to see it ^_^
Reference URL's