heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi =3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi allIcon_biggrin I started playing here yesterday, and I must say that I'm impressed, I've never seen a main chat so active beforeIcon_biggrin

I'm making a wiz if anyone wants to know. I don't usually woe and such, but hope to have a good time anywaysIcon_biggrin

Oh and btw, if I find any nice cards I'm very likly to trade them for some nice headgear/sIcon_biggrin
Enjoy your stay
Enjoy Mr/Ms Zeva's stay in heRO as well~ It is most unfortunate that heRO server is suddenly down (which Namin? and the rest of heRO has never seen before, except the time when Ms. Pandora suffered a power outage), but it is certainly a rare event. Pray that it will not disturb Mr/Ms Zeva's determination to be part of the heRO community, hm?
Nah no worriesIcon_biggrin

I'm at school anyways so it doesn't matter too much for me, but I sure hope that the server will be up by the time I get home... otherwise I'd have to do something else... like... cleaning... or something =D
Welcome ^.^
Welcome to the server Icon_biggrin
Welcome ^_^ Sorry for downtime!
Ponies, need I say more?
Reference URL's