heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B > Various Katar's (elemental ones and others)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am mostly looking for Katar of Piercing Wind, Katar of Raging Blaze, and an Infiltrator though I will buy others if they are a decent price. Please post in here with prices and katar's or you can contact me ingame with the name SamaeI (yes the l is a capital I).
I have dozens of Katars of Raging Blaze and Katars of Icicle. I can sell each for 100k. I do have some Infils but not sure you can afford them seeing as you just joined recently.
Bloody Wrote:I have dozens of Katars of Raging Blaze and Katars of Icicle. I can sell each for 100k. I do have some Infils but not sure you can afford them seeing as you just joined recently.

I would like to make the deal for the Raging Blaze and maybe other elemtal ones but for the Infiltrator depending on how much you would sell it for I may have enough. I have mined a few times recently and have just over 5 mil but people tend to sell everything for high prices here so I don't know.
Reference URL's