heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Things not active in WoE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I read that on "official" servers, GTB cards, phen cards, and other good things are not activated. Can someone tell me what is NOT available during woe besides phen card?
I do believe after the MVP Card thread that we still have GTB, and cards such as phen activated (Recently learned phen is not activated during WoE o_o xD Oh well). I'm not too sure what would not be allowed when concerning equipment aside from the castle in Aldebaran where only non-trans may enter. Although it would be nice to see mvp cards disabled in that castle alone since it was made for guilds who couldn't take on those with trans and the like.

Remember fish will have more side effects if you do decide to use them in WoE, and the healer costs twice as much also.

Edited:*Realizes that the person asking isn't a new person now and knew most of these things xD*
Rika Wrote:I do believe after the MVP Card thread that we still have GTB, and cards such as phen activated.??I'm not too sure what would not be allowed when concerning equipment aside from the castle in Aldebaran where only non-trans may enter. Although it would be nice to see mvp cards disabled in that castle alone since it was made for guilds who couldn't take on those with trans and the like.

Remember fish will have more side effects if you do decide to use them in WoE, and the healer costs twice as much also.

Sadly that effects even the people who do not participate in WoE...found that out the hard way...darn healer crook >.>
There's a healer? Sweet! I just lived without one for my last 6 servers.
Phen has never been active in woe in any server I played. Cast has always been interruptable in wars, including hero and official.

Don't know if GTB is deactivated in woe in official server, never heard it was, and it's not deactivated on hero.
just go instacast ftw. That should solve your interuptability. That or go monk. They can't be stopped.... ever.
I've always heard that MVP cards were disabled in WoE as well. Never had one to test it though. Also on another matter I don't think our GTB is working correctly. Only on this server has it ever blocked AoE skills. On other servers I've played GTB has only ever blocked single target skills. Rather than causing them to do 0 damage it has always just disallowed the skill to even be cast on the GTB user. It is possible that gravity (and therefore eA) changed the effect. I havn't seen a GTB card effect all that often and it's been at least a year since I saw one on a server other than this one.
I played on iRO - Loki 3 years ago and I saw this sage in XGMR with a GTB. He walks in and casts Magnetic Earth to screw all precast. Then people rush in. As far as I know, it worked on iRO when I used to play there. His cast is never interupted because SG/LoV/MS never hits him.
I know on my old server GTB gave 70mdef and then changed to 50mdef. I will do some research on the matters of GTB on official and Eathena later when I have time tonight :3
GTB is supposed to block 100% of the magic skills on the owner. Including buffs and heals btw.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's