heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dancer - Wink of Charm Skill - ¿Broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this skill ain't working properly, and if it works, it must be like 1% chance in both players and monsters.

I encourage Pandora or any other GM to test this skill and notice that it doesn't work. I mean, when it works the effect works, but the success chance is like...

I went outside Prontera and used it on a Lunatic and used the skill 40 times, always skill failed.

I also tested it in players and it does work, but at a very very very very very very very very very very very very small chance.

Plese, check this!
Ok, I am dumb. It only works on Demi Human, Angels and Demons, but... The chance is VERY VERY low.

Could I know the actual chances of work? The formula?

Thx
Sorry, I don't know the exact formula, but it can probably be found on websites about RO.
Well I've tried repeatedly searching for the formula for you Loveless xD And I can't find it Icon_cry Aside from it being low, most servers I've been on it seems to take a lot of tries to accomplish and others have even posted that it's more useful in pvm than pvp on RO forums Thinking
Is the lagariffic confuse effect even active here? Because if it isn't then the skill "wink of charm" won't do anything.
I think the confuse effect here doesn't really work, at least it doesn't work when Mystcases are doing it to me, so I assume other monsters won't be able to make it work either.
I see...

Can you all help me try to look for a formula? Because I seem to be unable to find one.

Also, is it possible for a GM to check if this skill is useless ?

I am really interested.

Thanks
well, there's actually two possible confuse effects in RO.

the first is that phsycadellic lag fest that makes you need to relog if you get it. Which is probably why it's deactivated.

The other one is confusing damage numbers. I.E. way way too high to be realistic like a series of 1200s coming from a hyrozoist. Or way way too low to be realistic like a series of 100s from a Rori Ruri. This is the probably the one we're using here.
No. Wink Charm confusion makes you move opossite and stuff like that, maybe it's the phsycadellic effect you mean. It's active. I just need to know the formula.
no the phsycadelic effect makes the screen look like it's a tie dyed shirt. Even on my x800 graphics card it lags.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's