heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello heRo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, my name is Austin

if you have been on at all the past 3 nights i am pretty sure you have seen me talk on @main

Icon_razz

so far this has been an amazing server, great people playing it and i love all the custom stuff this server has.

so yea, i am off to work, cya later on 2night
Welcome ^_^
Welcome! You will enjoy a lot.
Welcome to the Server ^.^
Hiya, I remember you on the main chat along with that xoxolu (or something like that) fella. Really talkative :D but thats good.

Welcome to heRO
funkyfly Wrote:Hiya, I remember you on the main chat along with that xoxolu (or something like that) fella. Really talkative :D but thats good.

Welcome to heRO

lol, yea xoxoAlu, he has been my friend for 14 years. he is the one who got me into Ro.

i cant wait for those novice wings to be put into the game Icon_smile
Welcomes to the server Icon_biggrin

On the side note beware the novice wings! I do believe I overheard a gm in town mention that they will be hell... and judging by the other quests I can't wait Love Thinking
Welcome to HeRO!
I talked to you a little on Main today I believe, you really are a talkative one!
I hope you have fun here with us.
Aaronock Wrote:Welcome to HeRO!??
I talked to you a little on Main today I believe, you really are a talkative one!
I hope you have fun here with us.
Hey, it's fun to have someone talkative on @main, seeing as nobody ever talks on it!

And welcome, AustinIcon_biggrin
YouKnowWho Wrote:Hey, it's fun to have someone talkative on @main, seeing as nobody ever talks on it!

Icon_suprised Namin? sometimes have to turn it off because it is so active that it pushes any of the important messages from the chat box out of the way too quickly...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's