heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: hey heRO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hellooooooo! its Nosliw! i just joined heRO yesterday and so far i love it. My last server was a higher rate, so i decided to go lower, and i am absolutely loving it. I have met a bunch of friends (all of which are fellow theives) and we recently pawned leaf cats in a party (i was never able to get a party so easily on my old server) Icon_wink. Anyway I'm a level 52 thief going to be rogue looking for a guild. If anyone is willing to invite a person such a low level as m, that would be great! I also like to be on @main a lot, if you see me there say hello. Also i dunno what side to join, light or dark?
Icon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twistedIcon_twisted
Icon_suprisedIcon_suprisedIcon_suprisedIcon_suprised
Welcome ^_^ Nice to see so many new faces!
Join dark if you're not afraid of a challenge! Light is boring, evil is fun and we got yummy evil cookies! Icon_twisted
Welcome to HeRO

The consumption of tiny hornless unicorns is prohibited, and while be dealt with harshly, and with a beating.
Hello new person! Join the dark side so I can not feel bad killing your evil little self with my holy butt ^_^

Also what guild to join? Ummm Death Dealers I know is still trying to build up members, just go bug Tripp or any member and I'm sure that you guys can work something out :]
Jack Skellington Wrote:Welcome to HeRO

The consumption of tiny hornless unicorns is prohibited, and while be dealt with harshly, and with a beating.

good to know =P

anyway... thanks for the warm welcom! im sure im going to love it here. Oh im pretty sure im going to join the dark side now

Darth Vader convinced me =D
[Image: Darth-Vader---Join-Me.png]
Join Dark! And bring your friends.
Hello there! Icon_biggrin

If you're thinking about what side to join, I think you should join dark. I'm on the light side (yeah I know, "booo mainstream" ), but the dark side needs many more members. Good luck! :D
Welcome to the server!
I did the same thing as you, sooo sick of mid-high rates because of the lack of social interaction and parties.
One day I was wondering around niffleheim alone and thought this is nothing like the old days, im going to join a low rate!

haha have fun! Icon_biggrin
yeah this server rulez its also smaller, which i like.

dark side i guess, you guys convinced me.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's