heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ROCK BAND!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's wants to play in mah band?! XD

i'll play anything. lol
I dunno....this game seems a bit...meh. I don't know why, but it seems like it would be a bit too demanding. Ah well, maybe I just don't like planning get-togethers with people. However, I am looking forward to the selection of music when it comes out.

Join mah band, you can play the electric tambourine~!
COWBELL HERO FTW!
o_O all ur instruments suck the electric nose whistle is my instrument of choice. WOO!!!
My friend just bought this today and the game is surprisingly fun. Get 4 different sets of instruments for about 170 compared to Guitar Hero that seemed like a sweet deal to me. Only problem is you gotta have 4 people to play this game or 3 if one person wants to sing and play(yea I attempted).
you people are nuts .. we just put that out where i work today and at $160 a pop almost sold out. i aint payin $160 for a video game Icon_razz. if my kids wanted that for christmass id tell em to get a job.
ShadesOfBlue Wrote:you people are nuts .. we just put that out where i work today and at $160 a pop almost sold out. i aint payin $160 for a video game Icon_razz. if my kids wanted that for christmass id tell em to get a job.

Well it is a lot more of a party game then to just buy for yourself, but if you have a few kids I could see this game entertaining them all unless they can't handle playing it.
Yeah, and it comes with 4 instruments which is why its so expensive I guess.
yeah. its totally worth it for social stuff. thanksgiving was a BLAST thanks to rockband. heh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's