heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trigun <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trigun would have to be one of the funniest Anime (although countless anime are funny)

Have you ladies and gentlemen seen it? =D

I ADORE Vash the Stampede! <33! Icon_wink

[Image: thvash1.jpg]

[Image: 1065499557_Pictures14.jpg]

[Image: vash2.gif]
I've seen a few episodes ^_^ Not as good as bebop but I liked it, just havent found time to finish the rest, but it's in my "to watch" long list ^_^
I lovedid Trigun, but not as much as Outlaw Star.
to me it was VERY funny havent seen bebop yet! need to watch that
Okay here's the thing: Trigun was awesome. It was funny, packed with action, and had a pretty deep storyline...until the end. The end was much too abrupt and far too rushed. The ending wasn't as satisfying as the rest of the series.
I havent gotten to the end yet cause I know something sad happens and when i start getting to the ending eps i kinda stop watching LOL ;<
Meh, it's not that sad. Just watch it. You probably won't be sad. *cough*notenoughcharacterdevelopment*cough* Icon_sad
I need to watch Trigun again. I caught it halfway through the series when I got an apartment with free cable. Then I moved away shortly after they explained who exactly Vash is, where they were, and how Vash has something to do with that.

Never caught the beginning, never saw the end. I just remember identifying a lot with that guy. Always being goofy in public doing w/e possible to make other people laugh and feel comfortable. Yet, inside a very serious and mysterious person with an enshrouded past and troubling future. I watched that show religiously because of that. It's not like it was written about me. I mean, I'm not held together with metal bracings, I have two real arms, red hair, and I'm still on Earth; but we do share enormous similarities. No1
I need to get and watch the whole series. I use to watch it on Adult Swim when it played...But now I'm too lazy to d/l the whole anime. I'll probably just borrow it from a person I know who is a super geek/anime freak.

He is a master at ALL Mario games.
And has 300+GB of anime on his computer...WTF?!
Even his wallet has an original Nintendo controller on it.
hehehe cool!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's