heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Panic in Catahoula
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First at around the time of 8:46pm (CST) in the little rural town on Catahoula of St. Martinville of St.Martin Parsh of Louisiana of United States of America, panic broke loose when a band of unruly teenagers set fire to the community park. Reports show that the fire was minor and put out within minutes. While at the same time, police units report to the scene of the car crash down a subdivision. What is believed to be a truck owned by the Matt Durand company vered off the main road onto a small road, striking a telephone poll. The driver of the vehical escaped with minor injuries. Power in the community was out till about 10:14pm (CST). While the suspects for the arsen in the park are still loose in the woods, no injuries were reported due to the fire.

If you have any information on the where abouts of the teens who started the fire, leave a post to who it was on the board, and I will report them to the authorities.

Thank you and have a good evening.

I'm just kidding about contacting me. I was just copying off of what the local news reporters would say.
Reference URL's