heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: @commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if we could get a command (@showitem) that turned off the "you got 'item'" display, or if its even a possible command to add. I find it very irritating when grinding or mobbing as it makes chatting difficult. Often do I miss what people say in guildchat or on Main.
Oh my god please add this @ command if you can, I also have the same problem that Asumi is having and I would love to be able to just turn it off. After awhile, I don't care if I get a card from a monster or not, I sometimes hunt just for certain supplies and am not caring how often I get it Icon_razz
Me too me too Icon_cry add plz
Going through my list of old gm commands I don't think such a command even exists Thinking

Seem to be the only commands that are available
@showexp
@showzeny
@showdelay
@shownpc

Not that I'd complain if it ever did get implemented...
Good Suggestion!
if I had the choice I would include this product and/or service.

oh but I'd also allow @die. I ALWAYS forget to bring bwings and serioulsy if you don't mind losing the exp, just suicide. ooh wiat, we're surrounded by fabred... I'm lvl 90... uh.... damn, now i have to hoof it all the way back to town. nope! I can just suicide by command! yay!
if I had the choice I would include this product and/or service.

oh but I'd also allow @die. I ALWAYS forget to bring bwings and serioulsy if you don't mind losing the exp, just suicide. ooh wiat, we're surrounded by fabred... I'm lvl 90... uh.... damn, now i have to hoof it all the way back to town. nope! I can just suicide by command! yay!
If it were possible, then yeah, i wouldnt mind the show item. If its impossible or too hard, then id rather be updated to the latest phase. Up to panda, but i think that something like this can be aforded to be put on hold until we finish updates.
this would be hecka useful o.o. besides my screen getting spamed so much with items i found that by the time i find what i was looking for i don't even realize that i did till i end up repotting XD. so yes if it's possible i vote for this command too!
I say add the @die command. I could really use it at times.
yaaayyy someone agrees with me!

btw, @die is already implimented they just need to change permissions so that regular players get access to it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's