heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Behemoth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Currently recruiting members... WoE is a must at least once in a while. pvp events for guild will be held regularly to train and perfect our skills and Guild hunting parties will be offered to those who have hunted alone for at least 5 hours if your interested you'll find me... My chars are: Sekaru, Sekurai, Whitesmith Kuna.

that is all
As he said, Behemoth is currently recruiting.

What you need to be inside, if you are interested?

We are taking any class, as long as you remain active and most important: You need to be friendly, not only with guild, also with rest of players.

We plan on WoE a lot, that's what the guild is focused on. Also we are trying our best to level it, and to level ourselves. Some of us are near to reborn.

What can we offer you?

You having a hard time leveling? You don't know how anything is done or how to get somewhere? Some of the current members have been on this server for long, I am sure you know them. They can aid you with tips, and help you in some ways, being those leveling, farming, fair trades and so on.

We help ourselves a lot, and we will help you too.

All of us are very active, and we demand you to be active also. If you are an experienced player and you wish to join us, you are welcome.

Are you new in server and you are pretty lost? You are also looking for a guild of experienced players to assist you, guide you and make your journey in Ragnarok a lovely travel?

Here is the place to be.

There is no min level to join, as long as you work hard.

Are you ready for our guild hunts, including Mvp's, Dead Branch breaking as well as Bloody Branch and some other cool stuff we are working on?

Join us, we are here to share our knowledge with you and it's always nice to meet new people to have fun with.

So... What are you waiting for?

You will not regret joining.

You can contact me or any other Behemoth member if you wish to.

See you in game!
Ill join with my aco (going to be agi monk).
Ign: SnowCone
Current Level: 37
Currently Playing: Yes
Planned goal for today: Depending on if i can find spots to train 50.
Ok. I see you in game Icon_smile
can i join low lvl just started last night so only like 3xs going strip stalker
IGN is ~SkiTZo~
We can have a chat in game. Server will come up in like 30 mins or so, so pm me when you have a change. My ign is Loveless.
Behemoth is growing and we are still looking for more beasts to join us, dont be shy and dont forget, be friendly Icon_biggrin
Yeah.

We still got some free spots, so if you guys want to join, pm me in game. You can also pm Static, or just post a reply here and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks!
I want a friendly guild ;-;

Can I join with my hunter? In-game name is xEmixne Venom
^-^;
Pandora I'd like to request a guild forum please. Thank you in advance for your time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's