heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: country sections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello heRO,
first i have to say that this server is great!
But i miss the country section, where people can communicate in their mother language. Since this server has some custom events like "toh" i think it is important to translate em into other language, cause some ppl can't speak/read english probably. Also it makes player easier to get connected t? the community when they see that other people out of their country play here. Post your opinions.
Bye
I'm not 100% sure on this, but isn't one of the server rules that you have to have a basic concept of english? O.o
I'm curious as to whether or not you're wanting to translate the full event or just the rules located in the forums Thinking

Although, we do have plenty of foreign speakers on HeRO, it's still a basic requirement to know enough basic English and such in the rules. And ToH is a six hour event >_>

If it's just the forums xD Yeah sure, why not. I know quite a bit of people who speak Spanish ingame and GM-Pandora even speaks French. I guess it would be more of a problem that not everyone could really benefit from it, depending on the minority. Since we might have Chinese speakers and it doesn't help to those who are Japanese. Unless someone was kind enough to translate into a million languages.

Down with Babel Fish ><
i only mean the forums, where ppl can chat in their language etc. or translating some things. Its just nice to talk or to meet ppl of the own country. peace
One of the server rule is indeed to understand and be able to communicate in basic English. It has been suggested before that we made language sections, but the people asking for this were all in the same guild, and they got a guild forum instead where their leader did translate quite a few guides in Portuguese. As for other languages, I'm not sure we have the population to require specific forums, not to mention they would requier a moderator. But thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about it.

Which languages would you personally suggest?
Ya you are right in the point that we don't really have enough player for that yet. Ut this thingy could help, cause i used it sometimes to get warm on a server etc. . Which would i suggest? French, German, Brazilian,Polish, just to get started, because many people out of these countrys play RO. We will see what the future will bring, thanks for answering Pandora.
peace
id like to see swahili please.
We should have a 1337 section, I swear I can't understand most that stuff half the time. :c
Reference URL's