heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: They Might Be Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any fans?

Not entirely my time (Although there are some post-2000 releases), but my dad has 2 albums. Now I just picked some TMBG up, remembering how awesome just about everything I've heard from them is. And it is.

I mean... "Schoolchildren Singing Particle Man"

That's just amazing! XD
*raises his hand*

Drac enjoys They Might be giants! I remember back when they had a couple of songs on Tiny Toons aswell (Partical Man and Istanbul). Great music.
Sadly, I found out about this band on homestarrunner.com.

They always stuck with me due to their unusually random name.
I love TMBG!!!
I was a fan back in like high school Icon_biggrin. I kinda strayed since then from them, but i love their songs still to this day. My favorite song is The Sun is a Mass of incandescent gas! :3
Yumera Wrote:I was a fan back in like high school Icon_biggrin. I kinda strayed since then from them, but i love their songs still to this day. My favorite song is The Sun is a Mass of incandescent gas! :3
I was talking to my history teacher today and she said her husband plays that song in his science class >.>
Anyone else notice that its them doing the new Dunkin' Donuts ads?
Mondt Wrote:I was talking to my history teacher today and she said her husband plays that song in his science class >.>

lol! I love the song cuz it's so random, as well as informative. :3
Reference URL's