heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi everyone! *waves frantically*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm a long-time RO user. I first started on iRO, but my parents forbade me to play it after about 1 yr. So I was forced to play p.servs. I was on [another server] for about 3-5 months, then I switched to [yet another server] to get away from some awful drama. I recently quit that server after becoming fed up with the corrupt, money-hungry owner, and all the losers who buy the over-powered donates (a couple give like +75 to all stats, which is ridiculous) and get to the highest level in 1 week, then pwn everything in the MvP and PvP arenas, and WoE. I came here, hoping for an active, friendly community, in which I actually have a chance of surviving in WoE and PvP.
welcome to heRO, and the pony lord says you msut not mention other RO servers, quickly, edit it out before it is too late! :o
*Believes you should take heed of Barrels warning* Although there should be no problems Icon_biggrin

Welcomes to the server~ Anything you need should be covered on @main easilyNo1
Welcome ^_^ If you are anxious to woe, I suggest you try Alde, it's 2nd jobs only (no trans, no extanded either) it's a nice place to begin. Enjoy heRO, where donation will make the admin grateful but will not make you dominate the server!~
hello
welcome a board
Reference URL's