heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: The Journey of the Snow Bunnies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yeah well ive gotten 13 tames and failed them all.......can someone explain that to me?.........
Bad luck?
[Image: Bunny.jpg]
Jasper try weakening the bunny to the lowest health possible then trying the tame, it increases the chance by a lot.

THen after the event any idea on what is going to happend to the food?

Spire what does the card do?
^____^ @ picture.

Good question bruised, I'll most likely leave a few snow bunny either in lutie or lutie field so the pets don't go starving Icon_biggrin

Card doesnt do anything yet, I'll keep you posted once it has an actual effect.
Songpyun is obtainable through OBB's and OPB's >_> Hopefully Ms. Pandora will be including a mob at some point that will continue to drop its food, perhaps even a small number located in Lutie after winter is over.

I'm also fairly certain that the card effect has yet to be decided, although it appears to equip onto accessory.

Edit : xD Pandora posts 2 minutes before I manage to hit submit, repetitiveness ftw...
Actually, Namin? will say that there needs to be better plans for what to do with custom pet starvation... A few other custom pets have to go through extremely annoying hunts just to get a low drop custom food. Garm Baby is probably the most affected by this... Ninetails is almost the same.

Possible to add custom pet's food to taming gift set, or a new "bag item" that opens up random pet food perhaps? Hunting ninetails just to get 3-4 tofu in an hour sucks Icon_cry
The card gives +10 cuteness Icon_biggrin (well not really)
Aaronock Wrote:No, no no no no no, you do not wanna give other classes outside wizzy STORM GUST of any level ^_^

sure u do! i mean... rogues can get it too. so yeah... any level storm gust please. Icon_biggrin
Card: Chance to find pet bunny food
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's