heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Male Hair Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Icon_arrow Can you Head GM add Clouds Hair into the Server i would like that hair alot i thank some others would too....I used to have the grf with it but i dont anymore
Quite frankly, I think we need more than just one more hairstyle for men. We only have, like, 7 where fem have, like, 20. X_x

Granted, the fem hairs are really gorgeous (I'd even make a fem char for one if I wasn't concerned with my 7 unlevelers atm), we still need more male hairs (like Liberty Spikes, Mohawks, wavy long hair, buzz cut, etc).

When I get my pen back for my tablet I'll make some.

..Who's Cloud? I'm thinking FF, but I still have no idea wth you're talking about. o.0
I don't make hairstyles, go complain to the spriters who make tons more of hair for girls Icon_razz
I do know the GM's are working on adding more hair styles to the server Thinking So we do get some every month/other month. Females probably just more common because generically females put more work into their looks over males xD

I watched Pandora show off a couple hair styles a couple days ago <3 Unfortunately their color palettes won't work so until they do we won't get them o_o Everyone should learn to work color palettes I say! And lead me to wear I can learn myself xD
Rune is the place to go. ro-enhance
So RUNE has got to be one of the most painful sites I've ever experienced with trying to navigate Icon_cry

I'll start with outfit palettes before I move onto hair...still having problems getting an account on RUNE >_>
Yeah.. it's a very friendly community.. but it's rather picky on whom it calls a "friend", pretty tight, hard to get in sorta hehe
So yeah...my first attempt at palleting xD Can't say it turned out pretty, but I think we can get somewhere with it

I present a very valentine like wizard!
[Image: ValentinesWiz.png]

I hope I can assume palletes for hair styles work the same way at least ._.;
No real fun making palettes for just one character class. If you're going to continue to make palettes you should for starters try to keep your colors closer together so we don't get such a wide jump between the midtones and the highlights.
Reference URL's