heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Forum Mini Game: I Spy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inspired by Cloudy's fun forum games I'll start an I Spy game!

It's like a carnival in the forums!??xD

I Spy is simple.??I post a picture and spy something therein with the proper "I spy something [adjective]."??Everyone then guesses and the winner repeats with his/her own picture or may use the original for however many turns (somepictures are just that interesting!)!

I'll start with an easy one...

[Image: 20070326teletubbies.jpg]

I spy something of vertical convenience. =p

On a side note, how about a word association thread as well, or is Pic Fight good enough (once people get the relation thing down)?
I SPY STAIRS?
It's not that easy of a clue, but at least you understand what I mean. =p
[Image: waldo.jpg]

I SPY WALLY! Where is he?
He's in the middle between the man in the green sweatervest and the woman int he pink blouse below the milk jug/ball throw game. No1

No one ever guessed mine correctly. The woman helping the purple teletubby up the stairs is holding a step stool. =p
Oh she is too! I didnt even see that LOL
Yeah, I put the text on the right side of the image so as to divert your attention from the stepstool so immediately.??After you read the text your eyes go straight up to the image - right into the stepstool.??So, I put it on the right but didn't realize your eyes go straight up into a huge crowd of people making it almost impossible for you to even think of the blank spot on the left.??=p

Now, here's a gnome who says you'll never roam alone!??xp

[Image: 800px-Garden_gnomes_-_commonwealth_park_canberra.jpg]

If you don't get the reference they may not have that travel company in Australia (or for anyone else anywhere else if anyone else wants to play xp).??If so, I'll tell you who the company is and you can go from there.??=p
It confuses me,
travelocity or something is the company though apparently D:
Yeah, Travelocity is the company and it surprises me that there is only one gnome in that picture with even a remote resemblence to the Travelocity Gnome. Try to find him! =D
EH its so blury! I dunno if this is right cause travelocity gnome has a wiggly beard pointy red hat and light blue outfit, i cant even imagine how you found him.

I dont think this is right but I cant see any other with blue on lolz

[Image: 800px-Garden_gnomes_-_commonwealth_.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's