heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Introductions are in order!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody!

I'm Gabi and I just started yesterday with my husband! Everyone has been swell to me so far, so I'm very excited to be here. Love

I generally play support and full support characters, and my main is always a FS Priest. If you notice any Marelles online, that's me. Generally I make sure my girls have the same last name for easy identification XD.

I can't wait to meet more people and to have a lot of fun (and peddle my art on you, as inevitably that's what I'll do). Whistle
Welcome!
Welcomes, do enjoy and make your stay permanent.
Welcome, tread lightly, for the time of Pony is at hand.

[Image: 150033619_e26587a7e7.jpg?v=0]
It's okay, I love ponies :D I do not fear them XD
Welcome ^_^ Nice art thread btw!
Gabihime Wrote:I'm Gabi and I just started yesterday with my husband! Everyone has been swell to me so far, so I'm very excited to be here.

I am the aforementioned husband, and am myself having a great deal of fun on HeRO so far! I typically play a critical assassin, and I am currently leveling a Mage to Wizard. I'll likely be found in the company of a certain FS acolyte/priest, perhaps questing for a wolf card or two.

Hope to see you all around!
GM-Pandora Wrote:Welcome ^_^ Nice art thread btw!

Thank you! Love I love this server :D Everybody is very nice XD
Duriel Wrote:I'll likely be found in the company of a certain FS acolyte/priest, perhaps questing for a wolf card or two.

Hello you. I have been hunting all day X3.
Reference URL's