heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: @changeleader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can @changeleader be enabled? Unless there is a way to abuse this, I don't see any disadvantages to it. Sometimes the party leader has to go suddenly and it's too much trouble to break party, re-make, invite everyone. I am sure you know dozens of other scenarios where the command can be very useful :\ So yeah, add plx?
Something we could definitely use and not at all bad. Aren't parties disbanded with the seperation of the host or do they remain intact? Thinking

In any case, there are far more possibilities with this suggestion from the little frog kitty than there are fallbacks. I vote go. No1
Parties remain intact regardless of whether or not the leader is online, but it lacks the adding/removing powers for those remaining in power. I personally wouldn't mind seeing this added.
yeah,it only falls apart if the leader leaves party, and I would love this command, its always fun when leadership gets pawned off on me when the leader leaves
parties do not automatically disband when the leader leaves though.
I am sure they meant leave as in /leave not leave as in log off. To remove confusion: Once the leader /leave 's his/her party, the party gets disbanded completely.
ya, thats what I meant... *whistles*
I'll think about it.
Reference URL's