heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: @shop @main
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
suggestion is pretty clear why not make two channels? one @shop on/off and the ever popular @main on/off this way its clear where to go to make deals with your fellow players aswell as keeping the random channel for everyone to talk on / ask questions.. It would make things much more organized + when people say stupid thing people tend to turn @main off wich minimizes your contacts when your trying to make a deal...

@shop = only buying selling trading and everything economicly orriented
@main = questions/looking for player/random fun talk

it doesn't have to follow those lines perfectly its just a suggestion..
I've already tried making a similar suggestion before, and unfortunately it appears that it isn't easily done creating another chat similar to @main.
yeah seks its allready been mentioned a few times i dont think its doable.
pandora could try asking the gm of another server who has such channels implemented how to do so..
A double channel has already been brought up as a suggestion.
Here, speaking of the new interface that was brought up here http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4137
And its not part of eAthena as far as Pandora knows for now.
I believe my point was missed entirely... and I can't really show a screenshot since they come out messed up...

ex:

SEk: hey how's it going
Hadou: not too bad yourself
main@Sek: HADOUKEN!!!!
Hadou: lol your so random
shop@Ken: Selling garm card 5 z
Sek: omg did you see that?!
Hadou: see what?
Sek: *realizes his shop must be off* nvm.. ./gg
shop@Sek: I'll take it!

thats what I meant
I understand your idea Sekaru.

My response was that a world with 2 chats was brought up in the other post and unfortunatly its not possible right now.
but that has nothing to do with my post...? I simply wish for an additional channel wich is much less work then a new chat..
@_@ channels, chats...
From your explaination, I see your suggestion as the same as the other thread, if I'm mistaking then I'll let Pandora correct me Ok

Whistle
@main comes ready with eAthena, @shop does not.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's