heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: guitar hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This kid simply wants to make me quit guitar hero

Difficulty: expert
Song: Through the fire and flames
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUzNcheoY6U
*wants to kick him* lol I cant even do half the songs on medium :x *sucks at it cause I dont play it a lot*
Laugh??OMGOSH!!!! It's a fake video Laugh?? ~knows that you cant just hit the frets while not struming unless there is some cheat involved.... how lame~??Well I know my friend can get thru the song with 'no fail' cheat ON but he only gets to about 83% (that's his highest so far)
And while watching the video that Jubei posted I randomly looked at a part while it was playing and saw that there was a 'lag' with the kid hitting the long row of the frets coming at him and listening to the sound of him hitting the frets like ahead of what was ACTUALLY being hit... And I also know that that 'lag' couldn't of happened with that kind of recording... Don't be fooled with what your eyes show you... Now I'm not saying that this IS what it could be, but I think that the display on the TV with GH III was from some sort of previous recording of the song being played with a huge kind of cheat and then played it while the kid was "playing" along to the song... (reason for this assumption is from the 'lag' I talked about from above) I don't know WHAT to think about this video, but I'm also not doubting that it could-be the 'real thing'. I'm just not fully confident about what I just saw in the video.. That's all. Icon_razz Icon_lol
the part in the beginning is all hammer ons he doesnt need to strum, just hit the first note and finger along with the rest
k Laugh
Well I guess that I'll have to give my friend that tip for when he plays the song now Ok (not sure if he understood how hammerons worked correctly Laugh.)
should help him get better at it! Icon_smile
if his parents don't buy him a real guitar I will slap them Icon_razz
who the hell took a video of me!
Laugh Sek I agree!!! He could put his 'guitar hero' skills and put them to use in real guitar playing.
hehe Tripp... you don't wanna be slapped do you? Evil
Reference URL's