heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: We're Leaving Even Before we joined :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HI there.. Firstly, Sorry..

I am from InRO an official Gravity Server in India. We were bored with the low rates but didn't want any other uber high rates. So we were on a look out for a new server with some good decent balanced rates. Your server interested our clan of 36 people, "Chaos Legion" guild from InRO, if anyone has heard about it..

But, our clan was very put off with the amount of lag and other technical issues while playing the game. I think it's best that we won't join in and cause more lag to the current players. It seems that we aren't the only ones here with the lag, there are so many people complaining about the lag.. Strange..

Sorry to say that. But i hope the server's lag condition improves soon, on behalf of my entire clan, i would like to say good luck to all of you and do e-mail me anytime the lag situation improves.. Thanks..

My MSN/Yahoo ID: pranav_s_2000@yahoo.com

Cheerio~
Lag ? There is no lag.
It was probably during the DB Event. Everywhere else was severely lagging Sweat
I hope he takes the time to read this back heh
If he is leaving before coming, who cares?
why tell us if you aren't coming back? Why not just go and we won't notice whether you've been here or not?
he obviously felt his non prescence was sumthin special.
O.o i'm a she! not a he! xP.. anyway.. i didn't want anything special or didn't crave for any attention.. Icon_razz Not me, actually, 2 of my clan members joined and they complained about lag to me.. and requested me to just make a post here.. Didn't want to disturb u guys... Sorry..
are u Leafy from Devilish ? =3
xD It might be your location, seeing as you said you played on an Indian official server? Pretty far off from Canada where the server is hosted >_< Although others from far off countries lag far less than me with my evil wireless Thinking

Event lags = Death, but anyone would lag with tons of monsters crammed into a tiny room where there are like 40 people battling it out.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's