heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Banker Interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since there are bankers everywhere in this server, I wonder if interest could be implimented into their code. The change is miniscule (and still requires you to talk to the NPC for the interest to compound), but it would be nice to have interest on the bankers. It gives players more of a reason to put money in the bank in the first place aside from changing zeny from character to character on one account.

This is also an official (as far as I know) part of the banker npcs as well as on iRO and kRO, they have (I think) 0.1% interest per day and requires you to talk to the npc each day to recieve the zeny into your bank account. However, should you NOT talk to hte npc in several days your interest should stack up and the npc will tell you how much you got from those days.

Would it be possible to have this implimented?
Say no to interests or else Mr. Bloody can get 300k per day at least by sitting on his fat bum, as if he is not outbidding Namin? enough already in every single darn auction on forum

Strawberries taste good.
Nam + Math = Bad :\

520,000,000 * 0.1% = 5,200,000

Anyway, making zeny is easy as it is. I don't think interest is needed.
Wait awhile ago Mr. Bloody was under 300 mil, since when did he climb up by 200 mil again? o__o;;

With fishing and mining being easily accessible for what they are capable of, interest is probably not needed as mentioned in the referred thread as well~

(if anything server does try to drain zeny from the flow of economy, not produce even more ><; )
GM's should hold a high-zeny shopping event. That'll drain em. =p
That was the main reason why I decided to get loads of zeny -_- When botters or big violaters got banned, their items were auctioned.

----
And Nam, that happened since I stopped slotting equips Icon_razz 130mil on slotting was enough to make me never want to use him again ~__________~
Yeah... I should do that too ..

But im addicted to the slotter npc now...
Thanks for suggestions ^_^ but it was decided so at the start of the server, that it would be better without.

On a side note, there is a money event coming in a near future Icon_wink
It would be nice, but I'm glad we don't have it.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's