heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Loveless is 24!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nom-nom-nom.jpg]
?Feliz Cumplea?os!
xp
Thank You! Icon_biggrin

All my friends and me are having dinner in a very cute restaurant, then we are going outside a bit, possibly to a Karaoke, since one of my friends is the owner and I love to sing. I hope not to get very drunk tonight !

Good luck for everyone in ToH!
That sounds like fun! Cept the Karaoke! xp Different strokes for different folks, though. =p

I hope you don't get too drunk, too! Bad things happen when people get drunk. Not all the time, but most of the time. =p
?Hi!

I just got home. I am drunk, at least a bit. I had lots of fun and I am going to sleep!

Thanks Whispers for noticing my B-Day. I already had a post in my guild section, but I don't mind answering other threads about my bday. Hope you had as much fun as me playing tonight. I wasn't playing, I was with my friends and they made me have tons of fun.

Thanks! And hope you all had good luck in ToH! Icon_smile
Happy birthday gorgeous girl! hope you had a good one!
Lol, happy birthday fat cat.

Is it good for cats to eat cake? O.o
Is it really good for anything to eat cake? No.
Awe but cake is so delicious!~ Lol, I have a monster sweet tooth, I don't think it's healthy for me to be anywhere within a 50ft radious of cake
Reference URL's