heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, everybody! My name is Kit (not my real name, but it's what everybody calls me) and I decided to join this server after a long break from RO.

My first server was [another ro server], but I left it after all the commotion about the donation money. I moved to [another server], which I didn't really enjoy as much. Mad

Aside from [first server], I've mostly just hopped on random servers from time to time over the last year or so. The only other server I really remember spending much time on was [another server], which I just recently found is no longer running. Cry

I've only spent a few minutes on this server and I have a few questions:

-Do you have to go on quests to change to your first job class? On [first server](and pretty much every other server I've played), there was an NPC that would let you pick which job you'd like to change to.

-Is it possible to become a gunslinger or ninja on this server? I noticed in the "Server Specs and Perks" post that it said they would not be implemented until the bugs were worked out. I also noticed that that post was made in 2006. Laugh

-Can someone tell me where I can find a map of the world? I noticed that you have to unlock warp points, which is pretty cool, but not something I'm used to. Despite playing RO for almost a year on [first server](and in random spurts since then), My knowledge of the land is very minimal. I know my way around Prontera and a few select dungeons, but I haven't really explored much land in between, since there was always a (fully unlocked) warp NPC.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. This server looks very cool and I'm looking forward to playing here. No1
Yes

Yes and Yes

Maps

Welcome to heRO! Your name is familiar. Thinking Ever play on XeRO (think at least two years ago)?
Welcome, again! ^_^
Thanks for the answers and the maps. ^_^

XeRO does sound kind of familiar, but I don't think I've ever played on that server. Who knows, though.....I have a terrible memory. Laugh
Welcome ^_^

Please avoid mentionning other servers, this can be considered advertising.

We don't have a job changer, you have to do quest, you can refer to RMS for great guides:
http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000

Yes we do have gunner and ninja, that post is old Icon_sad I'll go update it now, thanks! ^_^;

Have fun on heRO!
Oops, sorry about that. I'll try to avoid mentioning other servers from now on. Sorry

And thanks for the link, that'll be very helpful soon. Icon_biggrin
I think the nod to a dead server is acceptable herein as with my aforementioned; and, of course, official servers. However, if the server is still up and kicking and not official it's considered advertising. No1

So, you can mention servers. Just so long as they don't exist or are official. Laugh

Who knows if I have the right name from XeRO. You're names a crazy mix of sporadic clusters. I might have it confused with another of the same nature. xp
Welcome!
one piece fans unite! welcome to your last server Icon_smile
welcome...enjoy your stay here.
Reference URL's