heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Helloooo :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone :D

well i have good news and bad news....the good news is.. im gracing the server with my presence! :D??hahha j/kj/k Icon_biggrin??but ya....i just started...a couple days ago an so far im loving it. :D?? i usually go to midrate or high rates... but lets just say i got bored of becoming lvl 100 with one poring kill XD??

Umm the bad news is...that i wont be able to play until.... Janurary 5th lol ._."""??????see...im in housing right now in Florida cuz i got enslaved by the Mouse over at Disney lol.??buuuuut unfortunatly yesturday my Laptop got stolen from my apartment.... our security REAAALY sucks. ....
i am sad.... BUT o well...what can i do >_<?? so im using th elibrary's internet to stay on the forums hahah.??

but i guess i should introduce my self... My name is Mew :D
well...thats my real name...my american name is Matt... call me either i dont care....??
but uhh...hmm what else to put O.o .....i unno well ..uhh BYE :D Icon_twisted
welcome, I fixed your twisted poring for you Icon_razz
Welcome ^_^ sorry your compy got stolen, hope you can join us soon!
Hehe, so the mouse enslaves its workers now? Lol, welcomw, I'm pretty new here myself.
Haha Yes..the mouse enslaves his workers now >_> -carries around a ball and chain- XD

an ty to the GMs :D beingwelcomed by the Gms is such a great feeling XD
Well, you should get on a horse, grab your lance, and joust right through the mouse's head!

Oh the GM team here is wonderful. The gm's for half of the servers I've played on hardly even post on the forums, let alone hop on the game.
Aww Mew, what a cool name. Welcome!
Altaire Wrote:Aww Mew, what a cool name. Welcome!

XD thanks @_@ i kinda hate it but o well..its from al those years of people throwing pokeballs at me trying to catch me @_@ HAHA THEY WILL NEVER CATCH ME >:D Icon_twistedIcon_biggrin
Reference URL's